IMPACT-AE was presented and contributed to the TECC/KIAI Workshop on 17th and 18th September 2012 in Florence
11 December 2014, Florence, Italy
IMPACT -AE Project organises its first workshop
For further infomation concerning the programme and the venue, follows the link
The final workshop of the IMPACT-AE project will take place on Wednesday 25 May in Berlin/Dahlewitz.
In this event, the IMPACT-AE consortium will present in several key notes the project results in five sessions, reflecting the main research and engineering topics of the project:
- Session 1: Design System Development for clean Combustors
- Session 2: Emission Modelling of Aero Gas Turbines
- Session 3: Modelling of Wall Cooling
- Session 4: Detailed Flame Diagnostics
- Session 5: Technology Demonstration
Participation in the workshop is free of charge but prior registration is required by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 April 2016.