The final workshop of the IMPACT-AE project will take place on Wednesday 25 May in Berlin/Dahlewitz.
In this event, the IMPACT-AE consortium will present in several key notes the project results in five sessions, reflecting the main research and engineering topics of the project:
- Session 1: Design System Development for clean Combustors
- Session 2: Emission Modelling of Aero Gas Turbines
- Session 3: Modelling of Wall Cooling
- Session 4: Detailed Flame Diagnostics
- Session 5: Technology Demonstration
Participation in the workshop is free of charge but prior registration is required by contacting us at email@example.com by 22 April 2016.
Last changed: 03-30-2016 at 12:50 PMBack to news